WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of my attendance and/or participation in programs and related events and activities presented on behalf of The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center, my attendance and participation serve as my agreement, acknowledgement, and understanding that I do hereby communicate and acknowledge:
1. Participation includes possible exposure illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19 and any variants thereof.
2. I declare I am not experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the federal and state Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
3. I acknowledge I must follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center and posted in building/property including practicing social distancing and maintaining separation of six feet from individuals and properly wearing masks/facial coverings as authorized and/or modified by the Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center executive director or staff.
4. I declare I have not traveled internationally or to a highly impacted COVID-19 area within the United State during the last (14) days.
5. I am not aware nor do I believe I have been recently exposed to a person or animal with a positive and confirmed case of COVID 19.
6. I declare that I have received the COVID-19 vaccination and have been fully vaccinated; and if I have not been fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine, that regardless of the modifications and allowances stated by The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center, I understand that in accordance with CDC recommendations and mandates I must properly wear my mask/face covering for the duration while inside the building and I take full responsibility for my actions by choosing not to comply.
7. I understand that for the purpose of this and all events, The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center reserves the right to change and/or modify its masking and social distancing policy with respect to perceived or realized threats of viral infection to protect the health and safety of its staff, patrons, sponsors, partners, and guests, and in doing so, individuals who do not adhere to the stated policy changes may be asked to leave the premises.
8. I acknowledge I may be removed from an event or asked to leave the premises/property by The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center personnel should I exhibit any behavior in direct contrast or opposition to The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center guidelines and safety measures.
9. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center on-duty staff immediately.
10. I understand that in the case of multiple/group ticket purchases, all attendees using the respective tickets are subject to the terms of this waiver in order to participate in any events, and I further understand and acknowledge that I have or will communicate the terms and requirements of this event waiver to my guest for whom I have purchased tickets prior to their entering the facility to participate in events at The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center.
11. If event attendee is a minor child under the age of eighteen years, said event attendee’s adult parent(s) or legal guardian(s) shall be jointly and severally liable for the event attendee’s performance of this event attendee waiver and release of liability form and represent and warrant to The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center that they have full authority to enter into this event attendee waiver and release of liability form on behalf of such minor.
12. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation, and DO HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS The Lyric Theatre & Cultural Arts Center, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET AND/OR VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS AT THE LYRIC THEATRE & CULTURAL ARTS CENTER, I FULLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND DO SO FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.